Espresso | Filter
Ilomba Factory is a washing station located in Ilomba Village, Mbozi district, on steep sloping hills of South Western highlands region of Mbeya.
It is a voluntary organization of smallholder coffee farmers aimed at joining forces to improve coffee production and marketing.
The varietal grown here is Bourbon, these coffees are picked between July and August. Due to the high altitudes, the harvest here is delayed compared to some other neighbouring areas, coffees here are grown between 1850 and 1900 meters above sea level.
Caramel sweetness, orange peel, angostura, some florals, delicate and subtle
|19,0 gr.||40 gr.||26 sec||96 ºC|
|Linea PB (9 bars & 250 ml/30s) - VST 18 gr. - Mythos One - Bestmax Premium|
|16 gr.||250 gr.||2:30||92º|
|V60 01 - filters VCF-01-100W - EK 43 Coffee Burrs - Bestmax Premium|
- ORIGIN : Ilomba, Mbozi, Mbeya, Tanzania
- ALTITUDE : 1900 masl
- HARVEST : Jul – Aug 2016
- PROCESS : An eco-pulper removes the skin and pulp, and coffee parchment is graded in to 3 grades A, B and C. The coffee is then fermented for 12 hours. It’s then graded and washed in channels into two grades based on density
- DRYING : Sun dried up to 20 days on African drying beds. Coffees are covered in plastic during midday and at night
- CULTIVAR : Bourbon
- LOT : #27
- HUMIDTY : 11.0 %
- GREEN COUNT : 4650 beans/L
- GREEN DENSITY : 689.0 g/L
- ROASTED DENSITY : ? g/L